Assisted Living starting at $5,175
Independence, Reimagined —
Experience Personal Care on Your Terms
with Midlothian Assisted Living at Midtowne
At Midtowne, we want to help residents live their best lives. Full, vibrant, happy, active lives. The kind of life they will fall in love with. That’s why we offer 24-7 passionate care services in private, well-appointed, pet-friendly apartments within a community featuring resort-style amenities. We want to empower our residents to be as independent as possible while living their lives to the fullest.
Ready to Tour?
Upscale Amenities for Assisted Living in Midlothian
The private Assisted Living accommodations are well-appointed with upscale accouterments that complement even the finest of personal treasures. Residents enjoy apartment-style living for that extra bit of privacy and independence. Looking for pet-friendly Assisted Living? We love pets and encourage our residents to bring their fur babies along with them to their new home.
For residents that love being outside, we pride ourselves on the beauty of the meticulously kept outdoor living spaces in our community. Some of our apartments even open onto a beautiful courtyard. Plus, our community is outfitted with only the best in resort-style amenities, so every one of our residents has instant access to the good things in life.
- Upscale, pet-friendly apartments
- Spacious lobby, common room, and sitting areas
- Intimate interior courtyard
- Gated outdoor living area
- Walking paths
- Full-service salon
- Activity center
- Exercise and physical therapy room
- All utilities included
- Community Wi-Fi and cable
Exceptional Assisted Living Services
We are passionate about providing each of our residents with just the right amount of care so all they have to worry about is simply doing the things that bring them joy. Each resident undergoes a health care assessment before they move in from which we create a plan of services specifically to fit their needs through Assisted Living in Midlothian.
Our loving, dedicated care team is available 24-7 to determine any further needs or provide additional services as required. This kind of convenience to compassionate care gives the residents more of the independence and privacy they want while creating peace of mind for their loved ones.
- Trained, compassionate staff on site 24-7
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly personal laundry and linens service
- Trash removal
- Medication management
- As-needed, personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, and incontinence
- Emergency call system
Fun, Engaging Assisted Living Activities
One of the best things about one’s golden years is the luxury of time. Time to spend with family and friends. Time to make new friends. Time to spend on your favorite hobbies, and time to learn new things. Both maintaining a strong social network and learning new skills can be key to maintaining a healthy mind and spirit. That’s why we’re passionate about offering a robust activities program here at Midtowne. We want all of our residents to be happy, healthy, and engaged. And if we don’t offer something that interests a resident, all they have to do is talk to us. We are always looking for new ways to help our residents be more involved!
- Fit For You chair aerobics
- Flexibility and balance classes
- Fitness education
- Tai Chi
- Wellness and nutrition education programs
- Personalized activity programs
- Memory games, word games, and brain teasers
- Reminiscing and discussion groups
- Cultural and language study
- Lecture series
- Current events discussion group
- Journaling and creative writing
- Music programs
- Volunteering and community service opportunities
- Culinary arts and cooking classes
- Book clubs
- Art Throb Club
- Green Thumb Club
- Walking Club
- Variety of clubs
- Religious services
- Educational classes
- Themed events
- Scheduled outings
- My Miracle Moment
Premier Dining for Assisted Living in Texas
Food is more than just nutrition – it’s an experience that’s the center of much of our lives. Food is culture, identity, family, and fellowship. It’s common ground and community. Food, in a word, is passion. That’s why at Midtowne our menus are full of hearty, delicious food made from scratch and served with warm, friendly service.
Our passionate dining staff handcrafts each dining experience to feel like a multi-star restaurant every time. We also encourage our residents to help personalize our menus through the My Food portion of our signature Passion Program, and we offer plenty of comfortable gathering spaces in which to dine with loved ones – who, of course, are always welcome.
- Freshly prepared fare using the finest ingredients
- Restaurant-style dining, three times a day
- Casual bistro and coffee lounge with light snacks and beverages
- Outdoor patio area for dining and gathering
- Private dining room
- In-room dining available